Monday, January 18, 2010

Pride and Prejudice and Zombie Cake!








I am finally putting these up! It's only been, you know, a few months since they were taken! Here is our epic cake from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies! This takes place during the ball at Netherfield, when zombies break up the festivities to devour the brains of the dancers. The heroic zombie-fighting Bennet sisters take their place in the center of the action, forming their unbeatable Pentagram of Death!

If you are a Jane Austen lover and enjoy dark comedy, definitely read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies!

1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! alabama cornbread cake

    ReplyDelete